Friday, September 07, 2012

Quiet for the Weekend - September 7-9, 2012

"And God rode upon the wings of a cherub, and flew.
He flew upon the wings of the wind.
He made darkness his secret place, 
his canopy around him was dark waters
and thick clouds of the skies.
From the brightness before him,
his thick clouds passed with hailstones and coals of fire."
- Psalm 18:10-12






"It's wonderful to climb the liquid mountains of the sky.
Behind me and before me is God and I have no fears."
- Helen Keller

"The sky is the daily bread of the eyes."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky."
- Jimi Hendrix

"Clouds come floating into my life,
no longer to carry rain or usher storm,
but to add color to my sunset sky."
- Rabindranath Tagore

"i thank you God for this most amazing day,
for the leaping, greenly spirits of trees,
and for the blue dream of sky,
and for everything which is natural,
which is infinite,
which is yes."
- e.e. cummings

Hoping your weekend is blessed in very way and that the sky invites you into glory and praise.

Joining with Sandy and Deidra in their spaces for beauty and stillness: